The PTA meets monthly. Meeting dates are advertised in the school newsletter.
A new community is elected in February/March each year. Please come along and join this very friendly group. It is a great way to get to know other parents at Westown.
Belonging to the PTA gives you the opportunity to:
- be fully informed on the day to day happenings at school.
- meet and work with other parents and caregivers.
- be involved in arranging meetings on school/parent matters.
- take part in fund raising activities.
- be a consultation group for the school curriculum
The PTA regard raising funds for school purposes as an important part of their role. This might be as simple as a cake stall or as large as a family fun night.